Tuesday, September 21, 2010

So I could. But I wont.

So I could write you a new entry and upload videos and put pictures in and tell you about my AMAZING new japanese friend. But I wont.

You want to know what I will do? I emailed my Japanese friend. And I emailed my boyfriend whose just had money stolen from him. And I will go watch Taiwanese drama.

Sorry. You guys know that I love you. But I just can't bring myself to work on my blog right now. I get two hours of internet a day and I want to watch drama and send emails. I'm sad I'm falling behind with this. But I will get back on with doing entries soon. I already have pictures and videos to upload. It's just a matter of doing it. That part takes hours of waiting. And I don't really have hours anymore. 

Also, I'm sick. So don't be unhappy.

Have an amazing day. But hey, we can't all meet amazing Japanese boys everyday, so it's okay if you don't.
^_~

In all seriousness, I will be back in a few days. I have to study SATs tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I have a Korean friend here who likes all the same Japanese people as I do. I think I'll probably just take her home with me and when you get back we can all just talk about how pretty Korean's are and about Japanese drama. Because basically life without those things and fish is a meaningless pile of drab. David should like that word. It sounds British.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that word. I'm going to use it more.

    ReplyDelete