Tuesday, September 7, 2010

After school lunch! ETC


This is so good and so cheap. Usually after school, I used to go to 7/11 or OKmart to see what looked good. This resulted in a mix of good and bad. But either way it was always cold or room temperature food.

BUT NOW, I go to this small stand outside okmart. There is this lady who cooks all this really good looking stuff. This is the second day I've eaten this. It's soooo good. It's less than $2USD for like four or five of those pancakes. They're pretty big too. You can't really tell, but take my word for it.

I've gotten these in the US and in the US they're so small. These are like large slices of American pizza sized.

Here, have a picture of my host sister (Demi) and me.







Or three pictures.

LOOK, I did pictures for you guys today! Aren't you proud of me!? It was hard work. I also Posted more of the culture shock one. And I think I'm going to do another post and maybe, MAYBE upload a youtube video.

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!!Michelle!!!!
    you look great in that hairstyle and the food is scrumptious!!!!
    Maybe next time you can try some stingy tofu!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the third picture is my favorite :D :D :D you both look so cute. and it looks like you guys are bonding too!!! that's good. now you have someone you can hang out with every day. and those bread thingies remind me of the takeout naan i used to get as takeout at home. i really want one ToT if only if only they were that cheap in america :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle,
    Nice pics of you and your host sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the picture Michelle! I'm glad you are getting along so well!

    I like the first and third pictures of you and demi the best.

    I told you about an Asian lady I spoke to at work who talked about all the Taiwanese food right? It looks like she knew what she was talking about, doesn't it?

    I love you. Enjoy the food, but I'm sure I don't need to tell you not to enjoy too much of it XD

    ReplyDelete