Tuesday, September 28, 2010

How do you say kanji in chinese?!?! If you know, tell me!

So I've been practicing languages sooo much lately. I'm on a roll with Chinese and Japanese. My Japanese is getting really good.

This is a picture of this book I bought for writing Chinese kanji.



I wrote each character an average of 50 times. Sigh. Good times.


I'm going to add something to this post. I mainly did this post to show off my notebook. I always wanted one of these in America.

I'm going to add something else in. Maybe the Isseikun fans are sad I never talk about him anymore. So today I asked him (In Japanese) if I could take another picture of him.







4 comments:

  1. Your friends look nice - but as a straight male, I must say that I do not look better when asleep. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31600487&fbid=1555710691361&op=9&o=global&view=global&subj=524561347&id=1193027316

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a person who has seen you sleep... You also look better asleep.

    "This content is currently unavailable
    The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page. "

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want that character book D: It looks so pretty!! Is it really hard memorizing all of them? I really wanted to take Chinese, although I feel as if as long as I lived in America, it would be a waste to learn since I would forget the characters almost instantaneously after learning them ToT. Although with you learning both Japanese AND Chinese at the same time your Kanji count has probably gone up a fair amount, ne??

    And who was that boy that wrote "good girl" on your hand?? You should give him a gold star. He made me very happy. And I'm glad you're making Isseikun beg for your love back. It's very Taiwanese Drama of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete