Thursday, February 10, 2011

What happens at school when you're an exchange student

I regularly am told to correct papers by the teachers at this school to see if the english is correct. I am also regularly pulled from whatever I'm doing to help the english teacher teach her classes. Of course, when my school wrote a report about me to rotary, they didn't talk about those things. Hours and hours I spend helping people out of the genuine kindness in my heart. And I don't do a shit job, I really really try. Do I have to do these things? No. The teachers here think otherwise, but let's face it, if I don't want to be taken advantage of and teach classes for hours without pay or thanks of any sort, I don't have to.

When you go to your school, I'm sure you're going to be used in english class. And at first it was fun, everyone looks up at you like you're a star. But after awhile, at my school at least, I started to feel really hurt by how they demand my help yet only say bad things about me to rotary and never thank me.

Anyway, here are some pictures of an english class I helped with one day. I love the students. They're so nice.

I loved them!


I love how cute and yaoi-ish they look. One of their names was "gay." That was his English name. He told me so. XD He knew the meaning too.

It just keeps getting more and more cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment