Thursday, February 10, 2011

Tour of Kaiping!

When I was in America trying to find out anything I could about this school, I noticed their were no pictures of the actual school. So, enjoy. The school is a little like a prison though. There is a gate around the whole thing with only two ways to get out. And each is locked with a security guard there to make sure students don't leave. We're are locked in during the day. This is pretty normal for Taiwan though, and the kitchens are super nice.



Really bad picture, but there aren't many lights.


One thing I found a little weird/cool is that the floor levels aren't even and there are random stairs everywhere. If you are disabled, this would probably be an issue. It felt a little Harry Potter-esque to me.








Outside is nicer. This is near where the bakery I work at is.





The restaurant is also nice.




If you are going to this school next year. I feel I've given you all the pictures you need.

If you are not going to this school, your school in Taiwan probably wont be as old as mine. Because mine is a cooking school. The chefs are famous though.

No comments:

Post a Comment