Friday, July 2, 2010

Youtube account!

(((THOSE HERE FOR THE PINS, IT'S UNDER THIS POST!)))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJHSD-XN7jc

I am planning to do youtube videos! For awhile now, I've been doing some youtube practice videos, just to get used to getting to the point, and talking to a camera. This is a practice video. I wasn't really talking to youtube, or my viewers, it was just a practice. HOWEVER, I really like the way it came out. It really showed my excitement. And it's a great preview of what's to come. And it's a little bit of a jump start to my real youtube channel I will be working on when I'm in Taiwan. I have to buy a camera that gives better quality in order to start that up. My videos will be on the same channel, so comment, rate, and subscribe.   



Enjoy!

And if you are here from my youtube link, please explore my blog. Interact with me!! Comment!! I promise to answer you!


8 comments:

  1. michiru is so happpy
    you're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @David
    Thanks. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I was just browsing Taipei, Taiwan student foreign exchange videos and came across yours. =)
    Your excitement is evident. You definitely seem to be very knowledgable and interested in the foreign culture of of Taiwan. I think it will make for a more rewarding and fun learning experience for you! At the very least you will have a genuine experience there. I am considering traveling abroad as well in the near future too. XD Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, u may know this but this is a tip from people i know that are foreighn exchange students: when writing your blog you dont have to di it every day because you are often busy so what they recommend is to get a paper journal and write things that happen day by day then post all the days that you have encountered at the end of each week or every few weeks or once a month :D i hoe this will help you when you go abroad :D You should Go on culture shock forum and introduce yourself :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey can you please get something where you can subscribe to this blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anonymous1

    So you found me on youtube!? That's great. I'm going to be doing a lot more with this blog and youtube soon. Thanks for your kind words, it means a lot to me that you commented!

    @Anonymous2

    Thanks for the comment! I have heard that tip before! I'm sure I'll find a way that works for me when I am abroad. And, I already am on CS! I did introduce myself!

    @Anonymous3

    There is already something you can use to follow me! Right under the "search this blog" box on the left hand side of my page is a follow link!

    ReplyDelete